Wednesday 22 August 2012

Doga

Feeling summer edging closer, I'm conscious of the need to up my fitness regime which seems to have gone into hibernation the last few months. Tonight, after my run with Bristol, I unfurled my yoga mat because it's been far too long between sun salutes and downward dogs.

All well and good, except Bristol insisted on joining in. Doga, or yoga doggie style, was created in New  York 11 years ago and tonight Bristol and I devised our own version. Except I was laughing so much, I'm not sure how many asanas I actually managed to do.

Here's a shot of the wee darling refusing to get off my mat; look how well stretched he is! And please don't tell me there's a device on my iPhone that will sort out his demonic eyes, I know there is but am not sure where and can't be arsed finding out. Answers on a postcard, please...

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...