Monday 1 April 2013

I agree

I feel as though I've gone nine rounds with Mike Tyson; my limbs ache, my eyes hurt and I know, I just know, that I am incubating several viruses who want to have their way with me. But hopefully a few early nights, and a vat of echinacea, will help sort it.

Today was all about getting my house of work in order: schedules were drawn, research done and contacts emailed. I am about to dive into a sea of back-to-back deadlines; it may be some time before I emerge. But as a freelancer, that's a good thing, no?

Thankfully there was time to walk with my friend Ani and her woofer Humphrey in the Town Belt. What with Bristol's kennel cough and Humph's snip, the boys hadn't seen each other for a couple of weeks, so there was much racing about and leaping like spring lambs in the long grass. It was glorious to watch.

The Animator was too busy finishing painting the back of the house before the cold weather sets in to process any more Seoul pics so here's another dodgy one from my iPhone - snapped in one of Asia's largest shopping malls. I am totally feeling the sentiment, even though it makes my inner pedant bristle with rage...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...