Friday 26 July 2013

Singapore here we come!

After a couple of other media trips falling over recently (I'm looking at you GFC), have scored a junket to Singapore in September to cover the F1 race and a couple of other things.

Has been four years since I was last in the island state on another media trip, so a rematch is long overdue. Google tells me it's 29 degrees in Singapore today; here in Welly it's 14 (which isn't bad for the middle of winter) but it's not stretching the grey matter too much to guess my preference. So that's twice we're away in Sept - once to visit the parentals in Oz for a few days and then this. Now I just have to figure out how to make time run faster...


(Pic credit: Google Images)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...