Wednesday 21 August 2013

Spotlight on Singapore

In the AM there was a workshop for a client. Although pretty much a sausage-fest, the room was filled with all sorts of clever and wise folk and I learned bucketloads. Which is just as well, as I need to deliver some of the marketing collateral for that project toot suite.

The PM was filled in with work, a dog walk with Lorna and Dobbie and Spotlight on Singapore, a PR event with the lovely folk from Singapore Airlines and the Singapore Tourism Board, both of whom are hosting my media trip to Singers next month. It was mainly for travel agents but as it showcased new things to see and do in the tiny island state, the PR chick thought it would be useful for me to attend. The fact that it was at one of my favourite ever restaurants, Ancestral, was the cherry on top of this rather splendid day.


(Pic credit: Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...