Saturday 12 October 2013

In love with

the adorable restaurateur Valentina Dias and her stunning Seatoun home (pictured below), where I spent an enjoyable hour this morning for a national magazine article. If I hadn't been so preoccupied with chatting and taking notes, I would have remembered to snap pics of the amazeballs views from every room of her house.

Saturday errands included a visit to my favourite shoe and handbag repair guys (they always greet me like a long lost daughter) and the usual Samba around the farmers market. Later there was an extended walk with the Hound and his favourite big dogs, Riley and Simba, who could easily chomp him but are ever so gentle with my wee darling. We are now about to sit down to this movie which, the boys at work tell me, is as quirky and cute as the trailer would suggest.

And, good news just to hand, the wonderful Wellington mayor Celia Wade-Brown has held onto her position for another term (and yes, I was one of the few who bothered to vote).  


(Pic credit: Stuff)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...