Sunday 24 August 2014

Vintage Melbourne

As promised, here are some pix of the fabulous A Vintage Outing tour I did on Thursday morning.

With the sun licking the back of my neck, and feeling a little seedy from the Emporium opening the night before, I was driven around various vintage clothing, lingerie and home-wares stores in Bianca, the 1950s Fiat (first pic) by the adorable Danielle and our chauffeur Shetlo (second and third pics, respectively). These people really know how to rock the vintage look.

Regular readers will know of my enduring love affair with vintage home-wares and I even managed to sneak a couple of small items in my carry-on. Perhaps it's a good thing I don't live in Melbourne....






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...