Thursday 2 October 2014

Damnation!

How do you piss Shazzy off?

Offer her a media trip from Athens to Rome. One that leaves next week. As in, I would need to be in Athens by next Friday.

Brain goes crazy trying to see if a million commitments, interviews and deadlines can be rescheduled. And then realises I would get home a few days before I would have to schlep back to Europe for the Rhine cruise which starts early next month. And that the parentals are spending three nights with me in a couple of weeks. And that I have several social commitments that can't be moved.

And then I put my head in my hands and cry. This is the second famil I've had to turn down this year and I DO NOT LIKE IT.

Currently giving the finger to the Travel Gods.  

Today's visual is of the Wonder Dog because after the depressing events of  today, I need something beautiful to rest my gaze upon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...