Thursday 19 February 2015

Tame Iti exhibition

Tonight after work a colleague and I drank wine and nibbled falafel at the opening of the Tame Iti/Birgit Krippner exhibition at the new Suite Gallery in upper Cuba Street.

I interviewed Birgit for a story in this month's North & South Magazine and she was nice enough to invite me to the opening. The most surprising thing though was standing next to well known activist Tame - he's the only man I know who's shorter than me.

But it was a thoroughly pleasant way to end the office portion of my working week.

Today's visual is one of Birgit's amazing pics of Tame. If you're in Wellington anytime soon, I'd strongly recommend you check out the exhibition.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...