Friday 3 July 2015

Lurgy

The viruses I have been incubating since travelling with a sick photographer last Friday (thanks, Neil!) have finally come out to play.

I have spent most of the day alternating between  moaning quietly and rolled up in the foetal position yelling, "I have too much work to do. I don't have time to be sick!"

I had a couple of urgent copywriting pieces I needed to file, which I did, but in my befuddled state, God knows what they're like.

There will no bach this weekend, no red wine marathon and no dinner with friends; instead, I will be stuck in bed with my laptop and my trusty canine companion.

Today's visuals are of more cute dogs from Tumblr; don't judge, this is about as creative as it gets around here right now...






       

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...