Monday 2 November 2015

Tigers - and arrivederci

One flight down - four to go until we reach Bologna (with a day and night in Dubai inbetween, of course).

Am currently in the glorious Emirates lounge at Auckland Airport - gobbling down the yummiest poached salmon and trying to ignore the gleaming mounds of meringues that are calling my name. But as the coming week looks set to be an exercise in carb loading, I'm trying to pace myself.

In the meantime, here's the online version of another of my India stories published in yesterday's Sunday Star Times (pics by the talented Animator - how cool is that tiger?) Click here to read

See you on the other side...

(Note the tiger pic below was my feeble effort, not the Animator's)



         

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...