Sunday 17 January 2016

My website is FINALLY live!

Circumnavigate the earth. Several times.
Walk across Australia. Barefoot.
Hoover every house in my neighbourhood. Until the carpet is threadbare.

These are all things I could have done in the time it's taken me to develop this bleeding website.

Okay so I (slightly) exaggerate but it does feels as though it's taken an age.

But it is now live and I finally feel like a grown-up. It will help enormously when pitching stories.

Thanks to the ever fabulous Animator for helping me with the technical stuff and talking me down from the ledge when it all got a little overwhelming.

If you'd like to check it out, and I wish you would, click here for the link.

  

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your new website! Looks fantastic and you look amazing! Very nice.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finally getting it live. It can be a bit of a hassle when you are doing it for the first time. Even if you have lots of experience there are a few glitches that can arise. However, if you keep focused on how you want your website to look and feel, it usually does that by the end of the process.

    Steven @ Cambridge Local Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! It's great to see the new website is finally up and running. It looks fantastic - clearly a lot of work has gone into it - leave the technical things to the techies! It was worth waiting for. Wishing you the best of luck with your writing and travelling adventures.

    Edwin @ Clicks In Motion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new site looks great! The web business can be frustrating sometimes. I know that because when I finally got my site up I felt like it had taken way too much time. What’s important, though, is that you’re happy with it. Looks great - can't wait to keep following you and reading more!

    Gerard Reese @ Kafe Digital Marketing

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...