Friday 8 April 2016

More beauty

Last year for my birthday the Animator kindly got me a voucher for the excellent East Day Spa.

Realising it was about to expire, I booked in for this morning. As luck would have it, my friend and neighbour Jo also had a voucher nearing its expiry date so we organised our treatments together.

I had a blissful facial, pedicure and eyebrow threading; Jo had a massage and eyebrow/eyelash tint. It was gorgeous and decadent and the way every Friday morning should be.

The only photographic evidence I have is this ridic shot of my toenails drying after my lovely pedi. Not being partial to nail-polish, I thought I'd push the boat out with this colour. Don't be misled by the poor quality of this photo, my toenails really are visible from space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...