Thursday 12 May 2016

NEW YORK

I've had what the kids call an 'epic fail'. Thanks to an unfortunate mash-up of limited time and rubbish hotel internet, I have yet to document our final day on the Rocky Mountaineer, or the gorgeousness of Jasper, Lake Louise or Banff. Or the four nights we spent in fabulous Toronto.

I promise to play catch-up next week when we are home. In the meantime, we flew into the Big Apple this morning. It's been a few years since I was last in my favourite city in the whole world.
Someone thoughtfully turned on the sun before we arrived and we had the best afternoon wandering around the beautiful High Line and meandering around the streets near our Midtown hotel.

It's good to be back.

.        






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...