Saturday 18 June 2016

Is this week over yet?

I will be glad to see the back of it. There has been too much to do and not enough time to do it. I've forgotten to return library books, to file an urgent story, what my name is. The one glimmer of good news - that I'm getting a nice chunk of cash back from the tax man - was promptly quashed when my accountant told me I need to pay it all back, and more, in my next provisional tax payment. Oy vey.

But tonight I'm hoping to restore a little of the karmic balance with this fundraising dinner that friends are organising for an orphanage in India. It will also be good to catch up with a couple of former colleagues I haven't seen for ages.

Happy weekend, y'all.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...