Monday 11 July 2016

Canberra

Hand on heart, the Australian capital has never been top of my bucket list. But when I was offered a three-night media trip starting this Sunday, I'll admit I was more than a little curious. Would Canberra be the staid government centre people make it out to be? Or is it actually the Southern Hemisphere's best kept secret?

To promote Singapore Airlines' new Capital Express flight - linking Wellington with Canberra and beyond to Asia - I'll be one of three journos heading across the pond to check out this man-made city.

I've had sneak peak at the itinerary and there will be lots of eating and drinking and even a hot air balloon flight. I won't deny that this pleases me so. Canberra, here we come....  


 (Pic credit: Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...