Wednesday 9 November 2016

Am I allowed to be smug

that three of the five ingredients in this green juice came from my garden?

Just to be clear, when I say 'my' garden I mean the Animator's, since I have sodding all to do with the planting/weeding/love required to produce the goodies that I greedily fall upon.

A nutritionist I interviewed for a story a few months back convinced me of the magical qualities of green juices, so I dutifully mush kale, celery and mint (from our garden) as well as lemons and ginger into a concoction that looks and tastes like pond water.

It was consumed after a run in the Town Belt with the Hound so now I feel doubly smug. And tonight there is dancing in the dark (No Lights, No Lycra) so my well-being register is more than topped up.

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...