Sunday 6 March 2011

Saturday morning in Noe Valley

Walk to brunch in sunshine so bright it's almost indecent. Meet the locals at the farmers market and eat your bodyweight in omelette, potatoes and this outrageous stack of coconut and banana pancakes (obviously limbering up for Shrove Tuesday next week). I hasten to add this food fed three of us.

If God gave you teeth you should use them. A lot.

And while I shovel carbs down my gob, on the other side of the world three mates are preparing to run the Paris Half Marathon. Good luck guys - and Lucy, think of how great it will be to be able to drink again.

A random to finish: apparently it's World Book Day. I would have re-read one of my all-time favourites 'To Kill a Mockingbird' in honour of the day, had I known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...