Friday 29 July 2011

Sunshine

This is the sight that greeted me on my morning run around Wellington's bays today.

No, my system still hasn't recovered from the polar snap but at least the sun has come out to join me in the last few days as I've coffee-ed with one of my oldest friends, Janice, and caught up on 14 months of gossip with my lovely American galpal, Donna.

I've also looked at three houses and sorted details for my new contract which starts next week.

Today the gorgeous Brownie (below) and I shopped, lunched and renewed our friendship vows; not a bad way to pass the hours between 11.00am and 2.30pm.

I could get used to this ladies who lunch existence; especially the living in a hotel part.

(Pic: Sydney Morning Herald)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...