Friday 10 February 2012

Because I'm worth it...

After four months of intense renovations (as yet unfinished), I'm not exactly tap dancing on my bank account.

However I've been working pretty hard lately so decided it was time to take, for a change. While on the way home, I popped into a small consignment clothing store where the lovely owner is selling some items on my behalf. I was heartened by news that she had indeed sold some pieces when the purple number below caught my eye. A brand new Stella McCartney (with the tags still attached). I think the angels were singing for me today.

The Minister of Finance (aka the Animator) may not be best pleased about this latest addition to my already bulging wardrobe(s), but leave him to me...


2 comments:

  1. OMG it's a thing of beauty, LOVE it! Will so suit you! Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you darlin, I knew you would approve (ironically, whenever I so much as pick up an item of clothing these days, I think: "Anita would love this or not so much, etc" - you have become my fashion yardstick!

    Ssx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...