Thursday 23 February 2012

When Irish eyes are smiling


Another magazine uses one of my travel pieces, this one on Belfast.

There's obviously some kind of Irish theme going on, because today I was commissioned to write two pieces - one for an Auckland, one for a Welly publication - about the Emerald Isle to coincide with Paddy's Day. Guess what I'll be doing this weekend?

Took the parentals to the airport at 4.00am today. It was good to see them but seriously, what kind of stupid airline flies at that time? Tiredness has clamped its jaws around me and all I want to do is curl up on the couch with mindless TV and a cup of chamomile tea. But I still have to do my Espanol homework and clean up as a friend is coming for dinner tomorrow night.

No-one will be happier than me when the small hand reaches the 10...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...