Thursday 21 June 2012

My friend Mary

launched her fabbo new photography book Old New World tonight at the ever wonderful Unity Books a place I always imagine is what bookshop heaven, if it exists, must be like.

As well as celebrating Mary's prodigious talent it was wonderful to see folk I haven't seen for a while (take a bow, Susan) and to catch up on lives that seem to be like runaway trains.

Here's a pic of some of the old crew (we've all worked together in various formations over the years) with the star of the show, Mary Macpherson, out front.

 
And, because this seems an appropriate time, here's visuals of the profile I did of Mary in this month's North & South Magazine which I have, up until now, failed to share with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...