Wednesday 4 September 2013

Home

Three days ago I was contemplating marrying the air conditioner.

Today I had about my person copious amounts of merino, including a cardigan, coat, tights and gloves. We have plunged back into the depths of winter and I am about to set myself on fire just to keep warm.

By the time we got home from the airport it was 1.00am and I managed to make it into work by 11. Sadly by 4.30pm I had lost the power of coherent thought so called it a day. I am now about to crawl into bed. No time/energy for pictures today so instead you shall have these delightful images of the house sitters and dog walkers who cared for His Highness so well in our absence. He, and we, thank you.



    


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...