Friday 21 March 2014

Good Friday

The sun shone, lots of words were written and I went for my first run in almost three weeks. It wasn't pretty but my knee held out, for which I am eternally grateful.

There was also some unpleasant admin: yes folks, it is almost GST time or, as I like to call it, the wasting hours trying to locate a missing piece of paper game, which is pretty much an exercise in trying not to stab myself in the face. Repeatedly.

There was also an interview with an amazing young woman who volunteers at Wellington Hospital and, joy of joys, a commission from an organisation I used to write for years ago to do some corporate scribbling for them. And it's well paid. Tonight there will be the second series of this amazeball teevee show.

Here's this week's Travel Talk with the very nice head of Positively Wellington Tourism, David Perks.

And because it's Friday, and I'm such a good mood, here are a couple more fabulous woofers to rest your eyes upon...









(Pic Credit: Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...