Monday 17 March 2014

Happy St Paddy's Day

While the rest of the world gets its green on, we are too caught up at work to celebrate the Irish blood that runs through both our veins (the Animator's more than mine, obvs).

Instead, here are a couple of pics from our Irish friends/neighbours who thought their woofer Peggy might like to join in the celebrations. It would appear from Peg's unimpressed expression that she would, on balance, prefer not to.


    
Lunch today was with my lovely friend Jack; in almost every contract I've ever done, there are a few folk I manage to fold into my life when I move onto the next gig. Jack is one of them and today we sat in the sun, ate felafel and reflected on the past nine months. He is truly one of life's sweet peeps.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...