Monday 28 April 2014

More house stuff

I am currently scribbling a travel piece for an overseas magazine about NZ's luxury lodges (of which there are a surprising number) and scanning the horizon anxiously for the deadline to come bounding after me.

I cannot, ergo, tarry for long. Instead of words, you shall have visuals of a very, very, very, cool old musical instrument case I nabbed at a second hand store in Foxton while we were up the coast at a friends' bach a few weeks back. All the Animator had to do was to have his way with a little glue and a couple of nails and voila, it is now an outstanding receptacle in our entranceway. I am currently crushing out hard on the old shoe-in-a-box thing, as you can see...


      

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...