Wednesday 2 April 2014

Today was made of

Four phone interviews, including one with a medical professor who described in detail how lung cancer can kill someone.

There was a quick dog walk with the Mt Vic Vixens, including one who lost her father-in-law yesterday. He was 83 but it's still terribly sad. And yet another Wednesday I've had to make my excuses to the running group - a combination of a phone interview that couldn't be moved and this friggin cold that refuses to break up with me. I am refusing to think about either the increasing girth of my arse, or my decreasing fitness levels.

There was cause for joy, though, when the postman dropped off these beauties - three more books to be reviewed for North & South Magazine.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...