Sunday 28 September 2014

Rewind to 32 degree heat

We fiddled with the clocks and lost an hour today but that didn't seem to bother the God of Shite Weather who had us switching on the central heating. This afternoon the internet called to say it has no room left for me to whinge about the rain and cold.

Just looking at these images below makes my shoulders drop a few centimetres; they were taken by the Animator during our last few days on O'ahu a couple of weeks back. The first few are from a glorious pool-side event at the swanky Hawaii Food & Wine Festival, which I was covering for a food magazine. The last couple of images are from a guided hike up to Makapu'u Point Lighthouse, built in 1909. 

If it was possible to step through a tardis and transport myself back to Hawaii, I would do so in a nano-second.







    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...