Monday 28 September 2015

I'm going to Graceland, Graceland in Memphis Tennessee

Six and half years ago, my beloved and I were married by an extremely proficient Elvis impersonator at Graceland in Vegas (for a story for NEXT Magazine).

Today I went to the real Graceland, about 10 minutes drive from down-town Memphis. I have much to say about it BUT am rushing to get ready for dinner and no doubt will say it in one of the five pieces I have to write from this famil.

Instead, pictures will have to do.

*Sidebar for my friends in the Southern Hemisphere: it was 30 glorious degrees in Memphis today. Just sayin'...


















Later, there was a visit to Sun Studio, the birthplace of rock 'n roll.


       

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...