Monday 7 September 2015

September's books

How do you know you're a lucky girl?

You get home from work and this is waiting for you on the doorstep - the next lot of review books from North & South Magazine.



Someone asked me the other day how I managed to hold down two contracts and freelance for oodles of different publications and yet read all these review books that turn up on my doorstep every month. Sorry, my bad - I thought I had mentioned that I only have to read and review one a month. But I get to keep the others. No-one ever got rich from book reviewing but I do it because books are my thing and because  I adore getting these newly published books for free.

And one day, hopefully in the not too distant future,  I will live at the beach and do nothing but read books all day.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...