Saturday 31 October 2015

Robbie

I'm not particularly a fan, and the closest I've come to seeing him was when burly security guards spirited him past me at Heathrow years ago, but as I type this I can hear Robbie Williams rehearsing for his gig tonight at the nearby Basin Reserve.

It seems to be driving the neighbourhood dogs (including Bristol) potty, but the free concert is quite pleasant as I hack away at the keyboard, trying desperately to finish a story that needs to be filed before I fly on Monday.

Tonight, we'll get even closer to the action - my mate lives across the road from the Basin and her seventh floor balcony has a fabulous view over the ground. So we'll be eating and drinking and enjoying Mr Williams.

 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...