Monday 22 November 2010

For feline freaks

I can't understand it either, but turns out some of you prefer cats to dogs (yeah, I know).

A few weeks back I posted a UK advert featuring an impossibly gorgeous woofer called Harvey. Some of you emailed to ask for a feline equivalent.

Never let it be said I don't cater to my readers. Here is a UK advert for Ikea, filmed at their Wembley store, which shows what happens when 100 cats are let loose one night after closing. The results are too, too cute.

Ikea's furniture is frustratingly impossible to construct and shopping there at the weekend is like entering the seven circles of hell, but their advertising sure knows how to push one's happy buttons.

Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...