Sunday 18 December 2011

Challenging times

The computer Armageddon continues - thankfully the Animator has managed to see off the 789 viruses that were jonesing to live in our laptop. But one consequence is I've lost all my bookmarks (she hangs her head and sobs).

I had to spend a good hour this morning re-establishing my favourites. Some I fear I will never get back. Frustrating? Doesn't even come close.

To ensure the day wasn't a total waste of makeup, there were some stunning orange flowers from the waterfront farmer's market and then later this Yottam Ottolenghi recipe for mango and coconut rice salad which was kind of like a New Year's Eve party in the mouth.

Regular readers will know that the Animator and I dined at one of Ottolenghi's London restaurants earlier this year with our dear friend Kurt (link to that post here) when I do believe I may have discovered God. What this chap does with food is unbelievable; I am giddy with anticipation at what future delights his divine cookbook Plenty may hold.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...