Tuesday 20 December 2011

If Santa is listening....

Today Santa arrived early with this gift from a colleague.

I'd previously bemoaned the fact that my new drinks 'trolley' (aka the Fortnum & Mason hamper we dragged across London) was looking a little bare; he offered a couple of bottles of vodka that were surplus to requirements, including this red sequined number. I almost fell over laughing when I saw it.

And here's how it looks on the now not-so-empty drinks 'trolley'.


But I also wouldn't mind if Santa discovered the following had my name on it:

This GORGEOUS raspberry top from Topshop - I am dribbling at how truly delectable it is.

This sequined clutch from Zara - apparently it sold out in the UK in record time

A scented candle from Jo Malone, London. Esp the pomegranate one.
This red Kitchen Aid mixer (well, any colour actually). American readers would not believe how expensive they are here.
Failing that lot, Santa, I'd be ridic happy if you left a bunch of my favourite flowers, Christmas lillies. Animator, are you listening?


(Pic credit: Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...