Thursday 9 January 2014

Disturbing picture #1

This is what getting caught in rain of Biblical proportions whilst on a 7km run looks like.

And yes, that deeply unattractive possum-in-the-headlights look is partly because I discovered the mascara manufacturers weren't lying about their product's 'no run' properties and partly because my trainers were so waterlogged I could barely walk, letalone run, home.  

Less than ideal meteorological conditions aside, my first outing with the running group was fun and proved the point that without others to motivate me, I'm hopeless at getting my lardy arse off the couch.

Apparently they run in rain (tick), sun and earthquakes, so that's my Wednesday evenings sorted for the next wee while.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...