Thursday 3 December 2015

Too pretty?

This afternoon we befriended a woman and her dog in the town belt.

She admired the Hound, which I thoroughly approved of, but then ruined it by asking what "her" name was.

When I told her Bristol was a male dog, she screwed up her face and said: "But that dog is too cute to be a boy.He looks like a girl".

Seriously. Needless to say, we suddenly found a good reason to be at the other end of the park.

Thankfully, there were bright spots in the day, including a visit to a brand, spanking new apartment high above Wellington for an interiors magazine. My job gives me access to some pretty cool places but holy crap, this apartment was spectacular. I would willingly give up several body parts to live here.





     

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...