Sunday 12 February 2017

Here's what I've done this week

Apologies, I have been a bad blogger - but after a long day on Wednesday  (Wgtn-Syd-HK-Taiwan) we finally arrived in this magical nation,

There have been visits to Yangminghanshan National Park whee I plunged my legs up to my knees in 43 degree hot springs water, a couple of museums in Taipei and then onto the High Speed Train (like Japan's Bullet Train) to Yunlin where last night we had the pleasure of seeing the 2017 Taiwan Lantern Festival.

There have also been a couple of night markets and, today, a cruise up Taiwan's largest lagoon, a kind of mini-me Amazon River.

It has been all manner of fun and I'm pleased I finally get to tick the heart of Asia off my bucket list.

Here for your viewing pleasure, in no particular order, are some of the visuals from the last few days.


















   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...