Saturday 3 March 2012

Last night

Playing catch up on seven months' worth of gossip takes some time.

Larger, red wine and, later, cocktails with ridic garnishes and hefty price tags helped lubricate our vocal chords.

Getting up at 7.30am for Spanish class was tough; class was even tougher. I believe my brain may have seeped out of my ears, so little was I able to chuck a noun and a verb together in English, letalone in Espanol. The Animator thought I would have issues with la hora (the time) and el precio (the price). The Animator was right.

We are all going to lay comatose in front of a DVD now. There is supposed to be a repeat performance tonight but I fear the liver police may well call a halt to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...