Thursday 22 March 2012

The power of pampering

You could punch me in the face right now (thou I wish you wouldn't) and I'd still keep smiling, such is the effect of a good facial.

Once upon a time I used to get loads of freebie treatments, under the guise of writing nice things about them. Then I left NZ and some other lucky buggar took my place. Having to put my hand in my wallet for a facial was all kinds of strange but because it's been an age since my skin was last caressed and slathered in unctuous lotions and potions, today I handed myself over to the divine Marie who, in about half an hour, made me look and feel better than I have for a long time.

Now just watch the stress of the next few weeks strip mine me of all that goodness...

(Pic credit: Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...