Thursday 2 May 2013

WTF??

Today I spent an hour interviewing an exceedingly lovely professor about his research, He was staggeringly smart, but humble and keen to avoid jargon and pretension. Afterwards, while waiting for the lift, I heard the following conversation:

Female student on the phone: "My sister tried to kill herself yesterday. I was going to visit her last night, but I was too hung over. I thought about going tonight but it's two for one drinks at the student bar."

Seriously? Be afraid, people, because these are the folk who will one day lead our nation, and our world...

Some light relief, because I think we need it after that. Images of these gorgeous woofers are from Tumblr.






      

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...