Saturday 8 February 2014

Catch up

Apols for the radio silence. It's not that there's been a lack of blog worthy events, it's just that I've been sucked into the time/work vortex, and cannot seem to find my way out.

In lieu of words you shall have one of my stories from two interior magazines that plopped into my letterbox today. The first is of this cute-as-a-button Waikanae house I did last month.  Click here to read.

Because of this week's public holiday (belated happy birthday, New Zealand), I had to work at the first contract yesterday, and at the second contract on Thursday. I also have two freelance deadlines breathing down my neck. I now have no idea which day of the week it is or what I'm supposed to be doing.

Wine o'clock cannot come quickly enough today...


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...