Friday 28 February 2014

My brain is about to explode

This morning I kept company with three very nice architects as they walked me through their amazing renovation of an historic building (once a department store, now the funky HQ of an energy company).

I have spent large chunks of the afternoon trying to turn phrases such as 'linear structures that provide for greater social convergence' and 'spatial experiences' into plain English. My brain now feels like boiled marmalade.

Worse still, Wednesday night's running group embarked on a longer than usual trot and my left knee is now hurting like buggery. If I have to limp around HK next week, I will not be best pleased.

Today's visuals are, what else, but cute canines.

Have a lovely weekend y'all and while you're out having a good time, think of me strapped to the lap top trying to make sense of architectural jargon...






(Pic credit: Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...