Friday 27 February 2015

Today in pictures

It started with a visit to the vet for His Highness' annual jab; here he is feeling sorry for himself.



There was much scrambling to catch up with work deadlines and, later, a dog walk where I scored  this Mid Century Modern-esque wooden  bowl from a kerbside collection. It will be perfect for the bach.



I am now about to down tools to use my beloved Kitchen Aid to make a lemon cake (my excitement register is right off the charts today!!). 

Although, to be honest, my day just got a whole more exciting with the news that a media trip to a far off land has been approved. I don't want to say too much about it until the appropriate vowels have been dotted - just that it involves sand and sun and a bloody long flight. With these guys.



Have a great weekend everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...