Monday 21 March 2016

Teaching

I come from a family of teachers. My mother, grandmother, two brothers and various other branches of the family tree brush up against the teaching profession.

Not surprisingly, given my opinion of people shorter than me, I've never been drawn to teaching.

It seems, though, that I can run as fast as I like but I can't get away from the family business. Because I've become a tutor at the NZ Writers College.

I'll be teaching an online magazine writing course to students from all over the country a few hours a week. Magazine writing I know, teaching I don't but when a journo mate asked if I was interested, it seemed like a good idea. We shall see. But check out my profile.

You might well scoff but anything that keeps me away from govt comms isn't a bad thing.

Today's visual is, what else, but these adorable woofers, because it's been an age since I featured any.







(Pic credit: Tumblr) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...