Sunday 22 June 2014

Hong Kong

Remember back in March, I spent a week running around Honkers interviewing amazing architects, photographers and creatives for Urbis Mag?

Well the June/July issue is out - and my 17 page spread (that is not a typo, it is indeed 17 pages long) on the magical Special Administrative Region of China looks fabulous, if I do say so myself. Click here to read. 

Thanks to the amazing creatives for being involved and to the ever fabulous Hong Kong Tourism Board and Cathay Pacific for helping to make it happen.


   

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thats alot of writing! Great photos too.
    Is it nice to be back home?

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Catherine, yeah it was a bit of an epic trip to HK but so nice to meet those cool creatives. And yes, loved my European sojourn but also nice to be back home. How are you?

    SSx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...