Wednesday 15 July 2015

Numbers

  • The number of people I coughed over on the way to the doctor's surgery: about 24 (a near full bus)
  • The number of times I have exceeded the dosage recommended by my doctor in an effort to expedite this lurgy's departure: three
  • The number of phone interviews I have had to end prematurely because of a coughing fit: two
  • The number of hot lemon and honey drinks I have consumed in the past 24 hours: five
  • The weight I have lost: none, as far as I can make out. Goddamit, shouldn't existing on nothing but drugs and hot lemon beverages have some kind of positive impact?
  • The number of times I have played the woe-is-me game: too many to count. 
I can't believe I was so whiney about the heat in India last month. If those beardy science types would just hurry up and develop a tardis so I can be transported back there now, I would be ever so grateful...





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...