Monday 25 April 2016

ANZAC Day

We didn't make it to any of the dawn services, mainly because the Animator had to be at work at 7.30am today (the film industry is no respecter of public holidays).

We did, however, manage to catch WWI Remembered, the light and sound show at Pukeahu Park on Thursday night, which highlighted NZ's contribution to the war during 1916 and 1917. I'm not sure Bristol appreciated it but we loved it.

I have also been working today - edging closer to delivering the many stories I need to before I fly on Saturday.  I did manage to sneak in a bit of baking - ANZAC biscuits, of course (fortunately they taste better than they look).

And tonight we are having dinner with the Mt Vic Vixens and partners at our local, the always excellent Hop Garden. A nice way to finish a long weekend.     


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...