Tuesday 15 March 2011

Come on in Spring

Back in October, I banged on about the delights of winter: of thick tights, yummy soup and drinking velvety red wine in front of a roaring fire. But having endured more shit weather than one should have to, that statement now strikes me as a load of gentleman's genitalia.

Instead, I have just remembered my absolute favourite part of winter – that it ends.

While I spent yesterday afternoon in a joyous haze of couch, Jamie Oliver cooking shows and a freelance article, the Animator roamed the nearby Downs documenting the fact that, when we weren't looking, spring snuck in (if only someone would inform Mr Temperature of this).

Funny how a bit of sunshine and a few daffs can make life more pleasant.






* Pics c/o the supremely talented Animator

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...