Thursday 27 September 2012

Five things that happened today

1. An uber crap start to the day when a brand new bottle of MAC foundation slipped out of my hand and smashed all over the bathroom floor. Thank God for the Animator who managed to salvage some of it  (and ensure furry little feet weren't cut).

2. I presented a web strategy to 20 people - and managed to bluff my way though their technical questions.

2. Saw some kind of evil bird (a crow, perhaps?) in the town belt pecking the bejesus out of a small, green, very dead parrot.

3. Dealt with a fractious colleague. Is it wrong to visualise pushing someone out the window?

4. I was asked to write an obituary for a very dear and gentle man who was responsible for  employing/mentoring a young Animator. I am honoured yet concerned that I will do his memory justice. I haven't written an obit since I was at journo school so the concern is not merely imagined.

5. Because having two jobs isn't enough, I have just accepted a part-time contract that I plan to fit in between the hours of 11.00pm and midnight.

               

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...