Thursday 26 March 2015

You know someone's on your side

when you get home and there's a parcel containing two gorgeous tops from leading Kiwi designer Deborah Sweeney.

I first met Deb years ago when I wrote about her home for a glossy interiors magazine. A couple of weeks ago she asked if I'd do a little scribbling for her and in return said I could pick whatever I wanted from her AW 2015 catalogue. I almost set the internet on fire, so quickly did I download the images.

Today these wee beauties arrived in the mail. I'd spent all day locked in a conference room at Te Papa as part of my part-time PR gig; it was interesting and fun but pretty draining. To find these waiting for me when I got home was beyond joyous. Thank you Deb, they are divine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...