Monday 12 December 2016

Random

While sorting though my notes and thousand-odd photos from last month's media trip to Italy (in preparation for the many stories that have to be written), I came across this photo which was taken at the top of Mount Solaro on the Island of Capri (after we'd braved the dodgy chair lift to get there - health and safety, it seems, isn't quite the thing in Italy it is here!)

Anyway, this is Sam who was my tour director on the Trafalgar Tastes and Sounds of the US South media trip I did last October. He now works for Insight Vacations' LA office and he came up to me the first night in Rome and said, "Do you remember me?" Hilarious...I always knew I'd run into the Alabama-born chap with the gentle southern accent somewhere in the world.

As with last time, Sam was an absolute pleasure to travel with (note his questionable moustache was for Movember).




1 comment:

  1. its wonderful madam

    am your fan from Tanzania,East Africa

    always i like stories, may you allow me to send you also stories?
    just fun to you

    Email: thobiasomega1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...